A Message from Christopher A. Warner MD
Our office is open for all services including both elective and emergency procedures.
To my valued patients,
As we begin a new phase in patient care, please rest assured that your safety is our number one priority.
With the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we at Green Women’s Health / Warner Wellness Institute are continuing to stay on top of all developments and the guidance of public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
In light of the continuing developments, I wanted to provide you with an update on our efforts to provide you with your medical care needs.
What you can expect from us:
- All staff have been provided guidance on hand-washing protocols, the importance of staying home if they are ill, and enhanced cleaning of the office hourly during office hours to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- We will make every effort to keep the office operating as usual, to the extent possible while safeguarding the health and wellbeing of the office staff and patients as we comply with the directives of national, state, and local authorities.
- We will be offering telehealth appointments for residents of the District of Columbia.
- We will continue to schedule appointments at a reduced timeframe and limit the number of patients in the office to deal with the potential impacts of the coronavirus outbreak, including deep cleanings and disinfection services.
My request to you:
- During these unprecedented times, I ask for your patience and understanding if we have to adjust patient appointment times to adapt to the ever-changing landscape.
- I urge you, to monitor the guidance of public health authorities and other sources of credible information.
Patient Protocol for Infection Control and Staff Safety
In addition to our strict infection control practices, below please find additional steps
we are taking to assure total safety for all.
- Pre-appointment confirmation calls to asses any changes in your health.
- Advanced registration using our online forms.
- All patients are required to wear a mask while in the office.
- All patients are required to use hand sanitizer when entering the office.
- All patients will be temperature checked when entering the office.
- All pens will be blue light sterilized after use.
- Daily temperature and health assessment at the beginning of each day.
- Mask worn by all team members.
- Ongoing infection control and OSHA training and close monitoring for compliance.
- All surfaces disinfected on a continuous basis.
Thank you for entrusting us with your healthcare. We look forward to continuing to care for your health needs and help you become your healthiest.